This email confirms the scheduled September 12, 2012 Relicensing Participants meeting that will begin at 9:00 AM at YCWA’s office in Marysville.
The agenda for the meeting is below.
• Purpose of Meeting
• Review and Approval of Agenda
• Schedule Overview
September Anticipated Fieldwork Schedule
• Administrative Items
Revisit Relicensing Communication Guidelines (as requested by Amy Lind in 9/4 email)
• Study 2.5, Water Temperature Monitoring
As required by the FERC-approved Study, YCWA will consult with Relicensing Participants regarding the need to leave any water temperature loggers in past October 2012
• Studies 7.1, ESA-Listed Plants; Study 7.3, ESA-Listed Amphibians – CRLF; and Study 7.4, ESA-Listed Wildlife – VELB
As required by the FERC-approved Study, YCWA intends to request an ESA consultation meeting in early October with USFWS regarding the ESA-related studies. This serves as a notification to Relicensing Participants.
• Review of Proposed Major Decisions and New Action Items
• Set Agenda for Next Meeting
October 30 – Current Agenda includes Studies 6.1 and 6.2